One of the main charms of the main Balearic island is cycling. Alcudia is a charming town located near Pollença, where RentMarch is located, the best place for bike rental in Mallorca and motorcycle rental in Mallorca. Its strategic location makes it an incomparable starting point for cycling routes in Mallorca. Do you want to know which routes are the most attractive in the area?
The best cycling routes in Mallorca starting in Alcudia
Below, we have selected the best bike tours that you can take from Alcudia.
To the Puerto de Pollença
- Circular route of 18 km in length.
- It connects Alcudia with the port of Pollença through Albufereta, Camino de Can Bregat and Cala de San Vicente.
- Reasonable difficulty.
- 150 meters of unevenness.
To Inca passing through Pollença
- Extension of the previous proposal.
- 73 km long.
- High difficulty.
- It begins in the port of Alcudia and, after passing through this town, continues towards the port of Pollença and continues to Inca, passing through Pollença, Mount Tomir, the Monastery of Lluch and Selva.
- Once there, you return to the starting point through Sa Pobla.
Camí de Coves Blanques
- Moderate difficulty.
- 39 km in length.
- Historical character: walk a path built by republican prisoners during the civil war.
- Includes a visit to Cala San Vicente or Coll de Siller, whose views of Pollença are wonderful.
To Cape Formentor
- Mythical route, spectacular for its scenic surroundings.
- It is considered one of the best tourist routes in the world.
- It is a versatile option, which can be done in different ways and with different levels of difficulty.
- The most complete: high difficulty, 65 km and 1,350 meters of unevenness. It leaves Alcudia towards the Puerto Pollença, continues to Talaia d'Albertcutx and reaches the Formentor lighthouse.
- The most popular: medium difficulty, 80 km and 1500 meters of unevenness.
To La Victoria
- Undemanding route, with a family profile and in a beach environment.
- It is perfect for the uninitiated.
- 35 km and 350 m of unevenness
- It ends at S'Illot beach, spectacular for its crystal clear waters and unspoiled environment. It passes through the Puerto de Alcudia, Acunada, Es Mal Pas and the Ermita de la Victoria.
- Exclusively for professionals or experts.
- Extreme difficulty, 120 km long.
- It runs through the meandering Sierra de Tramontana and passes through Cala Tuent, Cúber and Gorg Blau.
- It can be further complicated by climbing Puig Major, the highest point on the Mallorcan island, at 1445 meters.
As you can see, renting a bike in Mallorca from RentMarch, based in Puerto Pollensa, is the gateway to formidable cycling adventures. Go ahead and live these fabulous adventures!