Maybe you are planning to travel to Mallorca soon, we offer you a series of wonderful routes to discover in the area. As a company specialising in bike hire in Mallorca we have all types of bikes (mountain, urban and, of course, electric) so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs and the rest of your family, and so you can cycle in Mallorca on routes adapted to different levels.
Cycling routes in Mallorca
If you like to combine beach and mountain, our recommendation is that when you go to Mallorca you enjoy the adventure of travelling on two wheels through some of the island's most worthwhile places. With us, both motorbike and bicycle hire in Mallorca is a simple process that will allow you to discover villages, almost virgin coves, castles with a lot of history, etc.
To make it easy for you, in the following lines we show you the main characteristics of some routes adapted to do with all your family:
- Palma de Mallorca seafront promenade. The island's capital offers 13 kilometres with an exclusive lane for cyclists, completely flat and signposted. You will pass through the Calatrava district, located in the old town, the Almudaina Royal Palace, the cathedral and the Episcopal Palace, among others.
- Do you like to visit rural areas? The route from Binissalem to Biniagual is asphalted and covers 4 kilometres outward and 4 kilometres return. Lively landscapes with farms and fields will be your travelling companions along the whole route.
- Ascent to Puig de la Randa, in Llucmajor, a route of pure nature. You will be able to visit the sanctuary of Nuestra Señora de Gracia after crossing lush forests and enjoy unique views. It will take you approximately 2 hours and a half to complete the route, but we can tell you that the more you climb, the more amazing the panoramic views will become. The effort will be well worth it!
- The greenway that runs from Arta to Manacor crosses an old railway line that stretches for 29 kilometres. However, you can do just one section if you want to. While cycling, you can observe the wide variety of vegetation in the area and enjoy the crop fields.
- The S'Albufera Nature Reserve stands out for its beautiful landscapes, views of migratory and native birds and hiking routes. On the other hand, you will discover the most authentic Mallorca, so make a note of it in pending itineraries.
In conclusion, bike hire in Mallorca allows you to get to know the island at your own pace and with intermittent stops that will leave you with unforgettable views. We hope you take these routes into account so that you are aware that cycling is a safe bet for exploring the beautiful places hidden in the island.